This site is strictly for over 21's only
All rights reserved copyright of The Playgrounds
This site is for strictly for over 21's only.
Copyright The Playgrounds Parties & Events 2018
If you would likle to receive all the lastest party news and invites, please sign up using the form below
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Instagram
Running for over four years at various quality venues throughout the UK, The Playgrounds run and host fun themed lifestyle parties and events for people who wish to become or are already part of the current swinging scene.
All our parties cater for couples, single ladies, TVs/CDs/TSs and on certain occasions like SWINGLES or PLATINUM, limited single guys. read more
Our parties are guest list only, so please contact us if you would like to attend, any of our events to ensure an even gender balance to all party guests. read more
Adult Parties & Events
"for people who just get it"
The Playground Parties are guest list only parties.
Our parties cater strictly for couples and single ladies and where applicable limited single guys.
1. You MUST book in advance before attending any event, this enables us to keep a good balance between couples and singles attending, primarily for your enjoyment of the venue. You can contact us via this site or our Fab Swingers profile: The Playgrounds
2. If you have not contacted us prior to the party and you are not on The Playgrounds guest list you could be refused entry on arrival
3. No recording equipment including mobile phones are allowed in the venue at any time. You may ask a staff member to look after and monitor your phone if you are expecting a potential important call from a baby-sitter etc.
4. Excessive drinking whilst in the venue or before you arrive could lead you to making decisions you wouldn’t normally make, if the staff find that you are above an acceptable limit, we may refuse entry to the venue or asked to leave the venue. We have a zero exceptance to drugs, anyone found taking, selling or under the infulence will be removed from the house and grounds.
5. Before touching, groping or joining in with anyone anywhere in the club, permission should always be sought first, this includes anyone playing down stairs or upstairs. Even when people are playing in an open area this does not mean that you can join in without asking permission first.
6. There should be no assumption that previous playing with a person or group indicates permanent or future permission during the evening or on other events and permission should be confirmed on each occasion.
7. No always means NO and correct etiquette is not to question any individuals answer. If someone has asked you to stop doing something, you should do so immediately and leave the area or stand back. You should not try and explain yourself, carry on or make anyone feel uncomfortable.
8. Safe sex in the venue is an individual’s responsibility however The Playgrounds expects all gentlemen to wear protection unless it has been expressly agreed otherwise before play has commenced.
9. Our play areas are available equally to all guests. On busy nights please be mindful of other guests wishing to use the play areas after you. For the lockable room we would suggest limiting the time to approximately 1 hour. Please ensure that you clean up after yourselves or advise a staff member if an area needs our attention, and place all used towels in the bins provided. Please also ensure that all drinks remain on the shelves provided to avoid spillages
10. If you have any cause to complain about another guest or guests, please report this immediately to a staff member so we may rectify the situation. If you feel uncomfortable doing this, please contact us as soon as possible afterward by email or phone to discuss your concerns.
11. We have a ZERO tolerance policy on Drugs - this means you cannot take drugs before you attend The Playgrounds Parties, or whilst you are at the venue, either inside or outside the venue. Anyone found to be under the influence of drugs will be removed from the venue immediately and permanently.
12. Smoking outside the venue is permitted, but only in the designated area. Smoking is forbidden anywhere inside the venue or any jacuzzi or pool areas.
Please use your common-sense and look for other members body language, please respect others wishes and don’t assume anything.
Please remember any form or sexual harresment will not be tolerrated, sexual harresment laws do not stop once inside the venue.
Whilst attending any of The Playgrounds parties you agree to abide by the rules stated above. Failure to abide by these rules means that you may be asked to leave the venue permanently.
The management reserve the right to change or amend these rules without notice