proud sponsors of
This site is strictly for over 21's only
All rights reserved copyright of The Playgrounds
Our themed parties have now become one of the most popular parties on the swinging calender. These parties are fun, sexy, loud and banging.
A great way to meet new people as well as friends you know in a club style enviroment that stays open till almost dawn. You do not have to follow the theme for the evening but most of our guest do as they enjoy this aspect of the night.
These parties attract well over 100 sexy single ladies and couples from all over the country as well as from abroad. A few limited single men will be present at this party but we know several very respectable single men who attend these parties do bring partners for the evening.
For more info about The Playgrounds parties see our FAB Swingers Club page under reviews for our website http://www.fabswingers.com/clubs/1107
Please bring along all your own alcholholic drinks for the evening. Please label your drinks to save any confusion on the night. All soft drinks must be bought from the bar
NO JEANS, T-SHIRTS, POLO SHIRTS OR TRAINERS please or you will be refused entry. Always dress to seriously impress.
A suggested contributions
Couples £40.00 per couple
CDs/TVs/TSs. £15.00 per person
Single ladies: £10.00 per person
Single guys: £40.00 per person
For non regular parties donations may differ from above.
If you would like to come along and be put on our guest list then please message us as space is limited as our parties are becoming very popular and we have an invite only policy.
Our parties are ideal for new people and we can assure you of a no hassle fun time even if you are just visiting for the first time.
Parties start between 8.00pm and 9.30 pm depending on the venue and finish between 2am and 4am.
Please contact us for local places to stay if you need.
The Playgrounds Themed parties
The Playground Parties are invitation only parties.
Our parties cater strictly for couples and single ladies and where applicable limited single guys.
1. You MUST book in advance before attending any event, this enables us to keep a good balance between couples and singles attending, primarily for your enjoyment of the venue. You will need to contact us via this site or our Fab Swingers profile: The Playgrounds
2. If you have not contacted us prior to the party and you are not on The Playgrounds guest list you could be refused entry on arrival
3. No recording equipment including mobile phones are allowed in the venue at any time. You may ask a staff member to look after and monitor your phone if you are expecting a potential important call from a baby-sitter etc.
4. Excessive drinking whilst in the venue or before you arrive could lead you to making decisions you wouldn’t normally make, if the staff find that you are above an acceptable limit, we may refuse entry to the venue or asked to leave the venue. We have a zero exceptance to drugs, anyone found taking, selling or under the infulence will be removed from the house and grounds.
5. Before touching, groping or joining in with anyone anywhere in the club, permission should always be sought first, this includes anyone playing down stairs or upstairs. Even when people are playing in an open area this does not mean that you can join in without asking permission first.
6. There should be no assumption that previous playing with a person or group indicates permanent or future permission during the evening or on other events and permission should be confirmed on each occasion.
7. No always means NO and correct etiquette is not to question any individuals answer. If someone has asked you to stop doing something, you should do so immediately and leave the area or stand back. You should not try and explain yourself, carry on or make anyone feel uncomfortable.
8. Safe sex in the venue is an individual’s responsibility however The Playgrounds expects all gentlemen to wear protection unless it has been expressly agreed otherwise before play has commenced.
9. Our play areas are available equally to all guests. On busy nights please be mindful of other guests wishing to use the play areas after you. For the lockable room we would suggest limiting the time to approximately 1 hour. Please ensure that you clean up after yourselves or advise a staff member if an area needs our attention, and place all used towels in the bins provided. Please also ensure that all drinks remain on the shelves provided to avoid spillages
10. If you have any cause to complain about another guest or guests, please report this immediately to a staff member so we may rectify the situation. If you feel uncomfortable doing this, please contact us as soon as possible afterward by email or phone to discuss your concerns.
11. We have a ZERO tolerance policy on Drugs - this means you cannot take drugs before you attend The Playgrounds Parties, or whilst you are at the venue, either inside or outside the venue. Anyone found to be under the influence of drugs will be removed from the venue immediately and permanently.
12. Smoking outside the venue is permitted, but only in the designated area. Smoking is forbidden anywhere inside the venue or the pool areas.
Please use your common-sense and look for other members body language, please respect others wishes and don’t assume anything.
Whilst attending any of The Playgrounds parties you agree to abide by the rules stated above. Failure to abide by these rules means that you may be asked to leave the venue permanently.
The management reserve the right to change or amend these rules without notice
Some of our previous themed parties
Click on the image to enlarge
The next Playgrounds Themed Party
will be :
(Jackie's 50th birthday)
Saturday 27th May 2017
8.30pm till late